This transformational workshop is designed precisely for a time of rapid changes and supports participants to:
• Develop courageous patterns of relating to old patterns without being hostage to them
• Learn to focus on strengths & cultivate options for an empowered future
• Boost confidence in responding to life’s challenges with less anxiety
• Learn to lead with calm connectedness toward your own goals
• Guide self toward healthy functioning and presence to source
• Gain skill/mastery in staying present during difficult times – resourceful and resilient
Tenets of leaders in healthy organizations include:
•Persons follow an inner compass. They are guided by their own clear, coherent beliefs, principles and life goals.
A Workshop with Martha Creek
•Persons take responsibility for self.
They are aware of their own feelings, and neither blame others nor require others to share those feelings. They ask themselves regularly “What can I learn from this situation?”
•Persons respond to anxiety.
They anticipate and recognize heightened anxiety (due to change, loss, & crisis) and accept periods of tension to address issues and complete tasks.
•Persons are challenged.
They allow persons to work through times of stress or pain. They tolerate the discomfort that can go along with the stresses of having a significant mission and individual growth.
•Persons respect boundaries.
They recognize and respect where one person ends and another begins. Agreed upon roles, structures and procedures are respected. Individual thoughts and feelings are respected. There is little pressure to “go along” with the group.
•Persons stay in contact.
They resist tendencies to distance or cut off from those with whom there is disagreement. They work together for a sufficient amount of time to maintain relationships.
Workshop Fee: Love Offering Donation