April 30 - May 21, Thursday afternoons @ 2:00 pm Eastern Time
Offered via Zoom, to register click here
Connect with your inner source of strength and serenity with others in spiritual community with Sam Torode's new book. Living from the Soul distills the essence of Ralph Waldo Emerson's philosophy in concise, contemporary language. It illuminates the seven principles which led Emerson through his darkest days, and to which he held on to for the rest of his life. Doesn't this sound perfect and appropriate for our current experience?
The Seven Principles:
1. Trust Yourself. All that you need for growth and guidance in life is already present inside you.
2. As You Sow, You Will Reap. Your thoughts and actions shape your character, and your character determines your destiny.
3. Nothing Outside You Can Harm You. Circumstance and events don't matter as much as how you deal with them.
4. The Universe is Inside You. The world around you is a reflection of the world within in you.
5. Identify with the Infinite. Center your identity on the soul and your life's purpose will unfold.
6. Live in the Present. The present moment is your point of power. Eternity is now.
7. Seek God Within. The highest revelation is the divinity of the soul.